Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Giddy Up!



These are two projects I made for The Scrapbooking Studio. I used CartaBella Giddy Up! (the girl version-- there is also a boy version!). I made this shadowbox from a leftover Christmas ornament box I had saved. I painted/covered with paper and tissue tape. I added the buckles and ribbon. I inked a couple of flowers to match. Inside I covered with paper and used a metal lacy heart I had. I put some bling on it and used glue dots to pop it up from the back of the box. I cut out an A for my daughter because this is going in her room eventually! Then added a rosette and another flower.

The tag I used 4 different papers, another flower, a rosette and a bunch of stickers from the collection. Cute huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment