Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Heart Book


Oops! I forgot the front picture!

I learned how to make these roses from my daughter! I took 1" rick rack ribbon and started rolling on to itself. I added glue ever so often to keep it together. Then I rolled the edges out as much as I could. I used a large glue dot to glue it to the front.

I started with 2x4 pieces of white cardstock. Then I stamped Tim Holtz's  flair randomly on the cards.
 I embossed them with Distress Black Embossing Powder - both sides. Then I used Peeled Paint Distress Ink on the whole card- both sides. Focusing mostly on the edges.

I laid them all next to each other and used Tim's Tissue Tape to put them together. 
I left a 1/4" space between the cards so they would fold together.  



Then I hand cut hearts. I added tissue tape, stamps, emobossing, lace and Tim's chat words.I added Barn Door Distress Ink to each heart after adding decoration.
 I added the hearts to each page. I left the back just the flair.



I love black, white and green together. I also love red and hearts! Totally me!


No comments:

Post a Comment