Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Friday, April 11, 2014

Graphic 45 "By The Sea"


This is my next Design Team project for The Scrapbooking Studio.
Such beautiful paper and so much fun to work with.
It went well with my pictures from my Hawaii.
I used all Graphic 45 paper with Walnut Distress Ink.
 I added some seam binding inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and a few Tim Holtz baubles and mini clip. I fussy cut the seahorse, stuck it on a memo pin and added Glossy Accents.


I fussy cut the stamps, compass, and the starfish. I added a little lace. 



Same idea with this one- just different colors! The little starfish is on the memo pin with glossy accents.



Stop by the store- in person or online- to see this paper up close. It's gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment