Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Baby Gift

This is something I like to make for baby showers. 

This is the first time I remembered to take a picture before I wrapped it!
 I used Basic Grey paper- an older line. I got from The Scrapbooking Store.
I made the book out of chipboard covers and kraft paper binding and pocket pages. 
On the front I also used some embellishments from the line. 
The clock is Tim Holtz die, paper and Ranger silver paint on the "bells".



This is the back page. The paper has a ready made "polaroid" photo mat. 


This is the first page. It's for entering all the important facts.


Each page has a mat and a number. One for each of the first 12 months. Each page is also a pocket. There is a tabbed photo mat in each and some pages have some of the journaling cards.


This is page 12. The Birthday page! 


Here are a few tabbed mats sticking out.


Here's what the seam and pages look like.
 I used the 1/4in 1/2in 1/2in pattern. I I made 7 pages so I did the pattern 7 times.
 I then folded the 1/2 1/2 in sections onto themselves- using paper tape to seal it. The 1/4in is the spacer between the two pages. I then sealed the open side seams of the pockets onto each fold. I then needed to seal the bottom to complete the pocket. 


I was really happy with how it turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment