Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Graphic 45 By The Sea Cards


I used Graphic 45 paper for the background a journaling note card for the center. The plaid border is one of the borders from the line. I cut a lobster stamp and popped it up.  




This card I cut another journaling note card the shell border was part of the card. I fussy cut some shells and popped a few up. I added a Prima flower that was already the perfect blue color!





This card I cut a background out from the border page. Then I added a journaling card
 and another blue Prima flower. I cut another shell border and popped it up on top of one border. I really like how this card turned out!



Come see this paper on-line or in The Scrapbook Studio. It's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment