Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Monday, July 21, 2014

A Zentangle Heart


I've been playing Zentangle lately again. It's what I've been doing in my art journal recently. I started with the 3 heart shapes. I added the border to the bottom heart. Then I drew patterns and wavy lines inside each heart. I doodled/tangled in those divisions. Then I got out my Distress Markers (from The Scrapbooking Studio) and started coloring and shading. I used a Tim Holtz water brush to create the shading. I added the leaves last and tried to keep the same pattern on those. Then I took a bluish-gray colored pencil and created shading under the big heart  the purple heart and the leaves. I really like how it turned out. I don't always like it when I'm done... but I keep trying and learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment