Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Here is the card I made for my mom for Mothers Day!

I used BoBunny paper on the bottom. Tim Holtz Distress Cardstock on top I embossed with Tim's Flourish Embossing Folder. 
I die cut the Tim Holtz Baroque and then handcut from green BoBunny paper another Baroque slightly larger than the die cut. I edged the white paper with Faded Jeans Distress Ink.
I sprayed seam binding with Dylusion spray in Pure Sunshine and then Turquoise (turned more green than I wanted... I was trying for yellow with blue ....didn't quite work but the green is close to the green on the paper although it's hard to tell in the picture)


I hand wrote the message and added a few blings. Made the bow and stamped LOVE inside. 
Done.

Happy Mother's Day to all mother's everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment