Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Back to school!


Here is one of the cards I made for the design team at The Scrapbooking Studio.  I used the brand new Simple Stories "Smarty Pants". So cute!

I was thinking of giving a card to the teacher for this one! (disclaimer: I am a teacher!) I was thinking of a thank you card and wasn't sure how I wanted it to look. 

I started playing with the scraps and found the cute apple card, a math card and a piece of a map. I attached all this to a piece of the paper that looks like a cork board. I added the "hi" brad and the "Ss" stamp sticker. I used Tim Holtz Simple Sayings stamp to put Thank you on the front. 

I love the final look!






This card started with the saying.  “Life is about using the whole box of crayons”. I loved this saying on so many levels!

…..living life to the full
….living an art-filled life
…..encouragement to go out and LIVE!


I used some black paper I had for the background. I added the chevron colors down the middle with a black skinny stripe through it. I added the clock brad and fussy cut the box of crayons out. I popped up the crayon box and was done!

No comments:

Post a Comment