Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Travel Tag

Tammy Tutterow's next tag was quick and fun! We stamped a random newspaper stamp all over. Then we glued the torn paper on the left. Of course we inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink.

 Everyone else's paper was a map type paper, but I traded someone for the British flag (I LOVE LONDON!). Of course, when I was done I realized I have the Eiffel Tower on the British flag, but Oh Well!

She had die cut the Eiffel Tower out of the Tim Holtz's Adhesive Backed Mirrored Sheets. We attached the adhesive to the side of the paper we wanted from a scrap she gave us. My paper was gray looking, but by the time it was done, it had a vintage-y verdigris color!

Then we watered the other side of the paper. (What was showing on top) We kept spraying with water and then began rubbing. The top layer rubbed off leaving the grayish looking paper.

We randomly rubbed embossing ink over it and sprinkled clear embossing powder over it. After drying it, it looked randomly vintage! Loved it!

Then we just tied on the word band. Added the Eiffel Tower. Added a word that would fit! in the space, and done! My daughter loved this tag and claimed it as soon as she saw it! She loves Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment