Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Friday, November 1, 2013

Tag #2

I am not a huge fan of yellow, but this turned out so beautifully, I really like it! In "real life" the embossing looks more subtle.

We stained a tag with Vintage Photo Distress ink. We then stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then inked some more Vintage Photo Distress ink over the embossing.

Tammy had die cut 4 tissue flowers using Tim Holtz's Tattered Flowers die and Tim's tissue. We inked those with Vintage Photo and put 2 together with a brad in the middle. We pulled the flowers up around the brad and wrapped floral wire around the top of the brad. I fluffed my tissue had a bit to get fluffy posies!

She had die cut a heart for us; so we inked that. She also die cut some paper lace, and yes- inked that!

Then we attached some vintage lace Tammy gave us. A small piece of Tim Holtz's filmstrip (you can barely see it- it's more texture than visual) went over the lace, then the paper lace. All were attached using the tiny attacher. I used a glue dot to stick the posies on the heart. Tied an inked crinkle ribbon in a bow and added a trinket pin. I put the ribbon over the flowers with a glue dot. Then I popped up the heart over the lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment