Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Tags

Here are some tags I just whipped up to use as tags on Christmas presents. I used Tim Holtz's Christmas stamps -- from 2 different sets. I got the sets and all supplies from The Scrapbooking Studio.


I made backgrounds using Antique Linen Distress Ink. I used music notes on some and the crackle background on others. I dried that. Then I used Embossing Ink from Tim Holtz and stamped my images on. Next I embossed with silver embossing powder. The red one I used red Archival ink. 


They turned out simple but really pretty. I have silver paper this year so that is what inspired me! This one is my favorite. The silver is beautiful in this script!


I also did a wise man, an angel and a Santa. The angel is my absolute favorite. I took a close up picture, but it wouldn't load!! I hate that! I'll try again another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment