Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Christmas Box

I took a Tim Holtz Configuration Box that I got at The Scrapbooking Studio along with Christmas paper I had and some I bought at The Studio, and made this box. I also used some carolers, a snowman, a nativity and a boy sledding that I got from the dollar store! The tree is also a Tim Holtz tree from the Studio.

I backed the areas with paper and then layered in what I had. I used my Slice to cut out the stockings. 

I put a small piece of white felt under the boy- wadded up- and then glittered the heck out of it!


I really like how it turned out! Now I want to make another one with some different dollar store people. This was all that was left when I picked these up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment