Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Musical Rosettes

I wanted to make a garland for my daughter's recital. 
I took some  Tim Holtz musical tissue I got from The Scrapbooking Studio.
I spray glued the tissue to black and white cardstock.




I then used the Tim Holtz Rosette die cut (also from The Scrapbooking Studio) 
and cut until I was out of paper. 


I started folding and assembling rosettes. After experimentation, I discovered I like the look of a white rosette with a black center and a black rosette with a white center.



 I then added a string and glued a pink backing to hold the string in place.
I really like how they turned out!





I ran the garland down the center of the table. Several people commented how it looked!

No comments:

Post a Comment