Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Saturday, February 21, 2015

G45 Halloween's Past

G45 Spellbound Paper again for The Scrapbooking Studio
I found 3 pictures from Halloween -- a few years ago------ok. A lot of years ago!!

I used the Tim Holtz die cut clock again and used the verdigris embossing powder again. (A friend gave me some leftover, so I have no idea the brand or where it's from. It's probably 10 years old..... or older!) I added random clocks from the G45 chipboard, die cuts and paper. 


I made a banner from the die cut flags. 

I made a tiny border from the die cut flags. I made a "spellbook" from the "cards" that are in the paper. I cut some out, wrinkled, ripped and inked them up. Then I glued them how I wanted them to look and then "tied" them up with Tim Holtz twine.


All paper and products from The Scrapbooking Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment