Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Thursday, February 19, 2015

He is 80!

My stepdad is 80 this year!
He is a math and physics teacher and I had the Tim Holtz Laboratory paper--perfect! 
I used a few pages from a Tim Holtz grungeboard book.

 I had fun with the front! I mashed different papers on and then add some gears, initials and 80 from Tim Holtz's letters and numbers, a Tim Holtz found relative (I LOVE this guy! Doesn't look like him, but I love that it IMPLIES it!), made a metal tag with Tim Holtz rub-ons (gear and stars) and an October afternoon flash card and birthday cake.

I had the rocket in a stash. He helped at NASA for a bit with rockets... perfect.
I used the Lucille Ball quote, birthday music and Donkey from October afternoon.



This is my favorite page. I've had these "paper dolls" forever-- no idea where I got them. Has faces, arms and legs and you just add SOMETHING for the body. His name is starts with a D, so I used this D card. I used an October afternoon math flash card and Tim Holtz chat words. I loved the math paper for the background on this page!

I had my son look up stats and birthdays from the year 1935. Added more gears and found relatives from the paper stash.





This back page isn't done. I cut out little labels from Tim Holtz's new labels die cuts. I'm having everyone in my family write a little note on a label and then will glue them on the back. 

Fun to make! He doesn't like presents, ( "No more STUFF!") but I think he'll like this. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment