Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My New Thing!

I am a teacher by day and love to collect quotes- especially about reading (which is what I teach!)

I decided to make ATC cards and tags with quotes to hang in my room. I hung up a "line with birds on it" (hard to describe-I'll take a picture of it) that is meant to hang pictures and I put the cards on that with mini clothespins.

So I'll be posting some of the cards I made. I wrote the quotes first and then "decorated" so a few left not much room to decorate! I also did them in the car (YES! I craft in the car!) so a few are not my best handwriting! ...darn windy back country roads!

So here is one of my favorites first... I love the quote and I love how it turned out! Really fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment