Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Friday, October 11, 2013

Horse-y Birthday Card

I needed to make a card for my nieces birthday. She loves horses and I just got the new Tim Holtz Ornate Frame from The Scrapbooking Studio and couldn't wait to try it out! I really like how it turned out!


I die cut the frame and ran it through a xyron. Then I dumped glitter I had (really old glitter-- I think new glitter would have stuck better). I cut the horse head with my Slice machine. I used crate paper (old stash) pink paper - torn- for the back of the horse. I used the yellow paper for the backing on the card. I used Tim Holtz's banner die and cut the pink banner. I inked the edges of everything with Tim Holtz's distress Walnut ink.  I used the Tim Holtz Vintage Market Alphabet die for the name.

I popped up the frame and glued the rest down. Cute! I put a birthday greeting from the Tim Holtz Simple Sayings inside. Done!

You can purchase all these dies at The Scrapbooking Studio downtown Moline!

No comments:

Post a Comment