Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Monday, October 14, 2013

Man's Birthday Card

This is a man's birthday card I whipped up the other day!


I used Tim Holtz's paper stash, balloon stamp and ticket stamp. I stamped the balloon on some map paper from the paper stash and then stamped on another piece of paper. I colored the balloon, basket, flag and sandbags. I cut those out inked the edges with Walnut Distress Ink and popped them up on top of the first stamp. I slightly bent the balloon on the "edges" of the balloon (the dark lines) rounding the whole balloon before popping up.

I stamped the ticket on some blue distress paper stash, added the saying and cut out.

Then I glued blue paper on the card as a background. Tore out the map paper and inked the edges. Glued that on the blue paper. I used the Tim Holtz tiny attacher and stapled the ticket on the side.

I added a Tim Holtz Simple Sayings birthday greeting on the inside.

All these supplies can be purchased at The Scrapbooking Studio


No comments:

Post a Comment