Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Always and Forever

I made this tag for pure fun, but it would be a good birthday card for a guy or a love note for your hubby.
I started with a #10 tag. I stained with Tim Holtz's Distressed Stains- Antique Linen and Weathered Wood. Then I used Walnut Distressed Ink on the edges. 

I glued a little more than half of the clock to the edge of the tag. I attached the clock hands with a brad I banged with a hammer to distress. I stamped Tim Holtz's Simple sayings "always & forever" stamp on the side using Faded Jeans Distress Ink. I had a metal clock hand that I glued under the Weathered Clock and over the edge so it would look like an arrow. 

I cut the Tim Holtz Weathered Clock Die from dark brown cardstock. I stamped the Tim Holtz Blueprint clock on the bottom corner of the tag. Next I stamped the clock again on kraft paper two times. Then I embossed the first kraft clock with Black Soot Distress Embossing Powder. The second kraft clock I only cut out the "blueprint" part of the clock that I attached popped up and NOT embossed. Then I added the embossed clock popped up on the first clock. 



I added a walnut stained seam binding ribbon. I really like it!

Everything I used I got from The Scrapbooking Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment