Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kaisercraft "Note Board"


For The Scrapbooking Studio Design Team, I made this 7 Gypsies Receipt Holder. I made it into a "Noteboard". I used all Kaisercraft paper in the Alice in Wonderland theme, a few flowers, some old pictures and ephemera I had in a stash.

I put paper on for the background, but now you can't see it! :)
I used the edges of the papers to make borders on the edges (which are also hard to see!) I didn't originally plan to add so much, so I was decorating the board which you now can't see!
The "notecards" are all from the Kaisercraft line. All of these things are just "stuck" in under the holders. Not glued- so I can change it.

I also wrapped some black velvet ribbon on the "springy holders". 

I really like how it turned out. It would be handy to hang in the kitchen to stick notes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment