Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Monday, March 10, 2014

KaiserCraft Design Team Cards

Here are the cards I made for The Scrapbooking Studio Design Team. I used Kaisercraft paper. It is an Alice in Wonderland themed paper with lots of beautiful floral paper and awesome embellishments.
I cut the Mad Hatter from a journaling card and popped him up on another journaling card. I used the letters from the sticker sheet that goes with the line to say HEY! I stamped the "missing you" from Tim Holtz's Simple Sayings. Cool huh?


I used the floral paper and punch cut the edge with a border punch. I added the flags and popped up butterfly from the embellishment sheet. I added black enamel dots and the "thank you" stamp from the Simple Sayings set.
 I used the floral paper again and used my Corner Chomper to put the Deco edges on the paper and cardstock. I used the Tim Holtz Arch die cut to cut the orange-y paper. I die cut the Tim Holtz Birdcage and used Tim Holtz's Silver Paint to paint the birdcage. I inked the bird with Faded Jeans Distress Ink, Walnut Ink and  Brushed Corduroy. I die cut a banner from the Banner Strip Die and stamped 'life is good" from the Simple Sayings set. I added  red shiny floss to the bird cage and attached everything to the card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment