Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Crate Paper Birthday "Party People"

This paper was so much fun to work with!! I designed this for The Scrapbooking Studio.
I had a blast with this page. The paper is so awesome-- using it is like an embellishment itself! So the "tags" are all from the paper line. It is washi "paper" on the left edge. The letters are Thickers and all the other embellishments--banner, pinwheels, balloon, "scrabble" letters, hat and buttons are all embellishments that coordinate with the line. 


I was writing about my 2 girls and 2 boys so the scrabble letters worked out perfectly!



I also made these cards. This tag is part of the paper I cut out.


Washi "paper" with embellishments added. 


Come down to the store to see them up close!




No comments:

Post a Comment