Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Friday, August 22, 2014

G45 Couture "Style"


Using Graphic 45's Couture line, I made a little "Style" book. 
My plan was a beautiful book my "Fashionista" daughter to keep notes and pictures.
The little ribbon has a bauble, heart charm, flower and typewriter charm. I painted a Tim Holtz ornate metal frame around the word that was already on the paper.

I added envelopes already included with the line's embellishments but I also made a few. 

Basically I made every left side a collage of beautiful G45 paper and embellishments, and the right side is a pocket with envelopes and journaling cards.



This section is my favorite. The left side folds out. 
There is a set of 4 beautiful ladies that look like pictures or sort of a trading card. So I used these 4 to decorate these 2 pages and the 2 inside that fold out. (see next picture)



This is the back. I just had to add one more embellishment!


No comments:

Post a Comment