Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Graduation Ideas

This is my May Design Team for The Scrapbooking Studio. Yes.... this is a little late! May got crazy! I just figured out I never posted this!!

Anyway ... with Graduation paper from the studio, I created this layout of my first two children's graduations.


I added Tim Holtz rub-ons on the numbers I cut out. I made the one above my daughter with rub-ons representing her and the other one representing my son. 



Here are two cards. 



... and a frame with decorations on it. I made the tassel with a bunch of string wound around.


I thought this would look good as a frame for a grad or a write-on/wipe-off board at a grad party. This frame stands up or you could lay it down with a marker on top and a note.....
"Leave a Message for the Grad"



No comments:

Post a Comment