Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Twinkle


So it's finally in the 50's.
No more snow falling (hopefully-- I Love it, but a little tired of it).
Snow is melting like crazy.

But.......


I got the Tim Holtz circle dies from The Scrapbooking Studio and decided to try out this idea in my mind. I actually did it awhile ago (I think Christmas Break) but looked at it last night and realized I forgot to post it! I figured I'd better post it while it's still technically winter!

I cut the three sizes of circles out of white cardstock. I embossed Tim Holtz snowflakes on the circles. I sprinkled some glitter on. I globbed glue on the bottom of a white tag I cut out. I dumped glitter there too. I used the Tim Holtz branch mini mover die cut to make the arms. 
I cut a square and brim out of Tim Holtz black distress cardstock and sanded it. 
I cut the letters out of Tim Holtz Holiday Words. I glued those on the bottom part of the snowman.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment