Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Friday, March 27, 2015

Vintage Girl Gift Card

Here is my version of Tammy's Gift Box.
I didn't have the Tim Holtz fabric so I used the Tim Holtz Paper instead. 
I made a stand-up card with the small easel die. 
The rest of her tutorial I followed fairly closely.


I didn't have the butterfly stamp she used. I made a Tim Holtz butterfly die cut (top right corner) but they ended up too small. So I hand cut butterfly wings and used a lace stamp to make butterfly wings. They weren't even, but I cut them apart and the girl covers it much of it, so I wasn't worried about that. (Usually that would bug me!)


Here is the girl I printed on cardstock. I've colored her hair and cheeks so far. This is the paper she will hold. It says "Gentle Thoughts of you Happy Birthday" Both stamps are old Stampin' Up stamps.


Here she is with blue bow, colored dress and wings attached.


This is a close up of the flowers and ribbon BUT on the white chipboard background. I ended up ripping it off and doing a black chipboard background. I liked that much better.


Even my husband said "Gorgeous!" He usually says... nice!
Love it.
Happy Birthday Mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment