Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Monday, February 17, 2014

BoBunny Cards

These are the cards I made with the BoBunny paper from The Scrapbooking Studio for the next design team project. I used a journaling tag, a cut-out "washi tape" flag and a piece of paper with birch trees that I thought were beautiful all by itself. 
The first card: the center piece is cut from a journaling tag. The snowflakes and star are a sticker from the embellishments. I just added an enamel dot to the star a piece of brown burlap. I then stamped with a Tim Holtz's Simple Sayings stamp.
I just cut the piece and used my Chomper to "deco" the edges. I then used Tim Holtz's Simple Sayings to stamp on the front. I added a white enamel dot and left it like that! I thought the paper was so beautiful, I didn't want to add any more and distract from the paper! 

The last card just "happened" with a leftover blue cardstock scrap. I had already cut out the banner to use on a layout and it didn't quite work. It fit perfectly on the scrap and I just added a Simple Saying and a button embellishment that came with the paper. I didn't adhere the edges of the banner to make it appear as if it was sticking out and two seperate pieces (but it is all one!).
 Sometimes small is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment