Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Monday, February 10, 2014

Boy Valentine


Here is another Boy Valentine. This one I made for my son. 


We have a Scottie-Lucy- who is technically "his" dog (but she really is a momma's girl!). So I had to use my Sizzix Scottie Die I just got from The Scrapbooking Studio. I cut it from black paper and then embossed TIm Holtz's Valentine Stamp with Ranger white opaque embossing powder. 
I used Tim Holtz's Distress Stain in Weathered Wood and Vintage Photo on the #10 Manila Tag. I tore the bottom off and added a piece of white die cut Vintage Lace (Tim Holtz's) across the bottom. I popped up the Scottie on that. I stamped the Valentine Ticket in Vintage Photo. I stamped the Cupid (both stamps from Tim Holtz's Valentine Stamp set) on white paper in Fired Brick. I inked over it with Vintage Photo, cut it out and popped it up. I also stamped "I love you" on the bottom in vintage Photo. That stamp is from Tim Holtz's Simple Sayings Stamp set. Turned out nice! Valentine-y (is that a word???) and yet boyish!

No comments:

Post a Comment