Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Snowman


This is my next design team project for The Scrapbooking Studio. I used all BoBunny products: paper and embellishments. The paper lace I cut from Tim Holtz's Lace Die Cut, the lettering is Tim's Typeset and the flower is Tattered Flowers Die with the BoBunny paper. 

It is a picture of me from about 1970! I don't remember it, but it looks cute! :) The colors worked well with this paper. I just started layering starting with the picture and the pinecone journaling piece. I really liked it. I cut out all the "washi tape" banners from the papers and added those. The banner is also cut from a paper. 

The colors are a little dark in this picture. Come to the store and see it in "real life" to see the beautiful blues, browns and whites in this paper. It's lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment