Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Gift Bags

I found this bag-folding-site on Pinterest and wanted to try it. It's all folding --no cutting. I used plain brown cardstock and folded, added plain grosgrain ribbon handles and decorated with the BoBunny paper from The Scrapbooking Studio.

This first one is my favorite. Everything shown is BoBunny paper except for the flowers and ribbon! I made the green background and used the music/washi tape/bird journaling tag as is. I just popped it up and added a stamp. The flowers were ones I had laying around and matched perfectly. I put a wider brown ribbon under the journaling tag. (There are Hershey's Kisses inside!)


This one I messed with a bit but ended up liking the final product. The fox is fussy cut from a journaling tag. (The fox is ON the tag).  I cut a border off another paper to add the blue underneath the journaling tag. I added a brown velvet ribbon and a snowflake button that came with the embellishments. I tied some fuzzy white string in the button. The flower brad I have had forever... (not sure where from!)


This is another journaling tag fussy cut around the blue. The deer was so lovely I just added an inked Prima flower and a music button that came with the embelllishments. The swag with Simple Saying on it was also cut from a tag. I added brown pleated ribbon beneath it all to finish it off. 
Everything shown came from The Scrapbooking Studio.


1 comment:

  1. That is a extremely, extremely awesome Gift Bags idea! I really like the way it looks :)

    ReplyDelete