Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Tags for Fun

I got some older Tim Holtz stamps for Christmas. I wanted to play around with them-- and this is what I got!

All products are from The Scrapbooking Studio.

On the first tag, I used the Birch Stencil and Antique Linen Distress Ink to make the background. Then I stamped the map stamp in Brushed Corduroy. I also edged the tag in Brushed Corduroy. Then I stamped the globe in Faded Jeans Distress Ink. I embossed it in clear Distress Embossing Powder. I think I am going to use something like this for some birthday cards for men.



I love love love elephants! I used the Burlap Stencil and Antique Linen Distress Ink for the background. I stamped the elephants in Brushed Corduroy. I embossed every other elephant-- kind of hard to see in this picture. Then I had some brown twill I used for the ribbon.


So cute! I have this standing up on my worktable so I can see it!





No comments:

Post a Comment