Green Green and more Green

Green Green and more Green

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentine Tags


These are the tags I made to give out for Valentine's Day. I stained the tags using Tim Holtz Distress Stain that I got from The Scrapbooking Studio.  I used a mix of Spun Sugar and Fired Brick. Then I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo on the edges.

 I used these same colors randomly on the seam binding ribbons too.

Then I stamped I love you (Tim Holtz Simple Sayings Stamp) in Vintage Photo. I stamped To My Valentine from Tim's Valentine set in Fired Brick and embossed with Tim's clear embossing powder.

I also stamped the cupid on white paper in Fired Brick, embossed and then inked with Vintage Photo. 

These will go to few family members! Don't tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment